Nussbaum has new dedicated driving opportunities hauling Komatsu/Michelin products between Florida and Illinois. This run offers strong weekly home time (48+ hours) and an average pay of $1,350 gross per week. And, to help you settle in, we’re offering a $3,000 transition bonus.
DEDICATED DRIVING CAREERS
- $3,000 Transition Bonus
- $1,500 after your first week, $1,500 after 3 months
- Parking location: can use preferred location if it’s safe, large enough, and along the route in Florida, Georgia, or Alabama)
- Avg. weekly pay is $1,350 gross / week
- Strong Weekly Home Time (48 + hours)
- Delivering no-touch freight
- Some night driving will be required
- Paid Orientation at Nussbaum Headquarters
- We cover transportation, private hotel room, and on-duty meals
- Assigned, late model Freightliner Cascadia (fridge, inverter, double-bunk, battery-powered APU).
- ESOP – Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan is a retirement plan invested in the company’s stock. Giving our employees a financial stake in the company and a great retirement benefit in addition to the 401K match.
- 401K Match – Available from your first paycheck.
- Full Coverage Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays – 8 paid holidays throughout the year at your guaranteed day rate.
- Paid Vacation – After 1 year, receive 1 week paid vacation. // After 3 years, 2 weeks paid vacation. // After 6 years, 3 weeks paid vacation. // After 10 years, 4 weeks paid vacation. // After 15 years, 5 weeks paid vacation.
Interested? Fill out the form and our recruiters will give you a call.
Or give us a call at (866) 764-3907