- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2022-06-09 04:34
- Daily supervision of the afterhours staff
- Coordinate work schedules, shift transition and coverage during absences and vacations
- Maintain customer reporting and interaction
- Identify where areas of training or continued education are needed and oversee it
- Actively supporting Front-Line team by stepping in to take phone calls, help plan loads, and handle the overflow of situations.
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday; Second shift schedule
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Professional development opportunities
Desired Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems
- Desire for continual learning – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally
Desired Hard Skills
- Fluency in TMW suite
- Up to date with current hours of service rules and regulations
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Customer Service
- At least 2 years of prior operations experience (preferably with in Nussbaum) is needed
- 5+ years of overall work experience preferred.
- Experience in managing people desired.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.