- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Active
- Date Posted: 2023-09-22 07:00
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. If you’re considering employment at Nussbaum (we assume you are – or maybe you just browse random online job listings?), you’re probably wondering what we’re all about. Here’s the quick version:
- We’re employee-owned – our people have an ownership stake in this company via privately held stock.
- We’re Purpose Driven – our goal is to make a positive impact through each interaction.
- We openly celebrate faith & family. We believe God owns this business and we’re just stewards.
- The transportation industry is hectic, but we do our best to have fun along the way 😊.
- When we interview someone, we focus on who they are and who they can become, not just their resume.
Does that match what you’re looking for?
Now, for those job details:
Nussbaum is heavily invested in technology. The Help Desk Technician fuels our success by helping fellow employee-owners unlock the power of technology in their day-to-day duties. You’ll handle incoming support requests and provide technical assistance across the organization. This is an “internal” customer service role, so we’re looking for someone who is driven to go the extra mile! Responsibilities include:
- Respond to/triage IT support requests by phone, email, and in person.
- Provide technical assistance for computer systems, hardware, software, and phone systems.
- Train users and provide documentation on the use of hardware and software.
- Install and set up new hardware for employees.
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve IT services, identify areas of improvement, and implement best practices.
- Monday-Friday; 7:30 am – 4:30 pm. (may vary)
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748.
- The nature of the role requires you to be in office.
Benefits & Perks
- Escalating PTO and paid holidays.
- Insurance coverage for you + family – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability.
- Flexible Spend Account (FSA) options for healthcare and child daycare.
- 401(k) company match.
- ESOP account – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401K.
- Food days! Once per month, enjoy a free gourmet lunch served by fellow employee owners (the committee rotates month to month).
- GrowRED professional development – earn points as you engage in learning opportunities!
Here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
- Communicator – open, honest, and consistent.
- Team player – mature, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty to all employees and team members.
- Self-starter – able to work independently.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Learner – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally.
Needed Skills & Requirements
- Technical ability in computer systems, hardware, and software.
- 1+ year(s) experience with computers and/or IT services.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.