- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2023-01-09 09:00
Innovation and creativity are what helps make Nussbaum stand out in the transportation industry. Our software team provides the rest of the company with the tools needed to maintain that competitive advantage.
We are looking for an experienced software developer who can integrate easily into our software team and work closely with the team to deliver high-quality, effective software to meet Nussbaum’s growing software needs.
At Nussbaum, our vision is to be purpose-driven in everything we do. We want to make a positive impact – on our drivers, employees, customers, partners, and those we meet along the way. This means we do more than just “show up.” As employee owners, we own our actions and take a personal stake in our company’s success. We lead with faith and integrity. We put people and family first. It’s at our core, and it’s the reason so many people love coming to work here each day. Are you ready to join us?
- Develop and maintain custom software applications
- Provide level 2 support for custom applications
- Work collaboratively as part of an agile team to continuously improve development processes
- Provide coaching to other team members
- Facilitate team decision-making
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748
- Hybrid Remote Options Available
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Professional development opportunities
Desired Soft Skills
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems
- Desire for continual learning – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally
- Detail Oriented
Desired Hard Skills
- Experience developing in Visual Studio and C#
- Experience with SQL Server, Entity Framework, LINQ, and T-SQL
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Microservice Architecture
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Web APIs
- Experience with Agile Practices
- 3+ years experience in .NET Development
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.