- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2023-09-29 07:00
Nussbaum is seeking a Brokerage Account Coordinator to join our customer service team. In this role, you are the first point of contact for brokers, ensuring good communication and addressing problems or concerns that may arise. By delivering exceptional customer service, you will help to improve broker satisfaction and cultivate a strong sense of partnership.
Our ideal candidate is an active listener, skilled in conflict resolution and problem-solving. They have strong communication skills (particularly over the phone) and can adapt to different situations that arise throughout the day. They are also able to multitask and prioritize their time/tasks effectively.
At Nussbaum, our vision is to be purpose-driven in everything we do. We want to positively impact our drivers, employees, customers, partners, and those we meet along the way. This means we do more than just “show up.” As employee-owners, we own our actions and take a personal stake in our company’s success. We lead with faith and integrity. We put people and family first. It’s at our core, and it’s the reason so many people love coming to work here each day. Are you ready to join us?
- Accept and/or reject loads from brokers, communicating via phone, email, and multiple broker websites.
- Work with EDI (electronic data interchange) transactions
- Schedule appointments and gather location details (such as receiving hours, key contacts, etc.).
- Notify brokers on ETA and re-work schedules as needed to balance driver needs and broker desires.
- Work with brokers on collecting additional accessorial charges.
- Serve as first point of contact for broker concerns and problems. Must be skilled at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday; 7am-4pm
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Professional development opportunities
Desired Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems
- Desire for continual learning – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally
Desired Hard Skills
- Proper spelling/grammar skills
- Conflict resolution
- Working knowledge of the transportation industry/supply chain
- Experience with TMW Software
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone/communication skills and active listening
- Able to adapt/respond to different types of brokers
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.