- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2022-04-07 09:38
- Answer questions from drivers (via phone or email) on load schedules, load information, directions, help with fuel stops, parking locations, etc.
- Respond to driver ideas, frustrations, or concerns related to their job satisfaction.
- Take the lead on working with drivers after late deliveries.
- Coach drivers on their Bonus Program/Scorecard to help them be successful.
Communication with other departments, such as:
- Work with the shop to schedule/route drivers to the terminal for equipment work.
- Work with HR/Safety to address drivers’ administrative needs (benefits, training, safety issues).
- Work with the payroll team when a driver has concerns or questions regarding payment.
- Support the Load Planners and Customer Account Coordinators in moving and delivering loads efficiently.
- Assist with dispatching drivers and monitoring their load plan.
- Monitor load timeliness and progress; keep Customer Account Coordinators updated and check in with the drivers if the load schedule is disrupted.
- Communicate with the Load Planners on drivers’ availability and load needs (create a post on Need Loads, work on splits if the schedule doesn’t work, etc.).
- Ensure the drivers have accurate information to complete their loads.
- Monitor driver scorecards, make data entries, and assist with the documentation.
- Ability to learn/understand software for driver status, load status, driver scorecards, and more.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively.
- Ability to manage a high call volume; willing to spend a significant amount of time on the phone.
- Capability to handle frustrating situations.
- Strong ability to build relationships and work with others.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.