- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2021-09-13 05:14
Nussbaum is seeking to add a team-oriented, purpose-driven Recruiter to our HR team. In this role, you will screen, interview, hire, and help onboard professional drivers for Nussbaum’s fleet.
We’re looking for someone who is motivated to positively impact the people around them; who derives satisfaction from serving others. Our ideal candidate wants to contribute to the broader team and is most fulfilled when the team wins.
At Nussbaum, our vision is to be purpose-driven in everything we do. We want to make a positive impact – on our drivers, employees, customers, partners, and those we meet along the way. This means we do more than just “show up.” As employee owners, we own our actions and take a personal stake in our company’s success. We lead with faith and integrity. We put people and family first. It’s at our core, and it’s the reason so many people love coming to work here each day. Are you ready to join us?
- Screen and hire professional truck drivers.
- Conduct interviews (phone and in-person) with prospective drivers. Review the details of the position, answer questions, and close on the hire.
- Process background employment information and review safety-sensitive incidents or regulatory reports. Ensure risk-qualified, job-fit driver hires.
- Ensure that candidate applications are complete and accurate.
- Process new leads and applicants within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Engage with qualified candidates via inside sales/outbound communications.
- Additional responsibilities may include assisting with orientations – helping ensure that classes run smoothly and that your hires have everything they need.
Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748.
Position is primarily office-based.
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Professional development opportunities
Desired Soft Skills
Can articulate information to accurately represent the job to a candidate.
Able to work in a team setting with the other recruiters/safety staff.
Desired Hard Skills
Knowledge of computers/ability to work in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Sales-related skills to close on a strong driver prospect.
Effectively handle incoming phone calls and incoming lead forms.
Willing to make a considerable amount of outbound phone calls.
A ready mind and a good heart!
Purpose driven – desiring to make a positive impact on those around you
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.