- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2023-03-27 05:45
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. We’re excited that you’re considering Nussbaum as the next step in your career! You might be wondering what we’re all about, so here’s a quick overview:
- We’re employee-owned – our people have an ownership stake in this company via privately held stock.
- We’re Purpose Driven – our goal is to make a positive impact through each interaction.
- We openly celebrate faith & family. We believe God owns this business and we’re just stewards.
- The transportation industry is hectic, but we do our best to have fun along the way 😊.
- When we interview someone, we focus on who they are and who they can become, not just their resume.
Does that match what you’re looking for?
Now, about those job details:
- Research and implement solutions for complex software problems.
- Design solutions for business problems and work with the team to develop/implement.
- Provide coaching to other team members.
- Facilitate team decision-making.
- Work collaboratively as part of an agile team to continuously improve development processes.
- Full-time position.
- Monday-Friday; 8 am -5 pm.
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748.
- Hybrid Remote Options Available.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, & dental insurance.
- Life & disability insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for health & child daycare.
- Health Savings Account options.
- 401(k) match.
- ESOP account – company-funded supplemental retirement account, in addition to the 401(k).
- Paid holidays & escalating PTO.
- Food days! Once per month, enjoy a free gourmet lunch served by fellow employee owners (the committee rotates month to month).
- GrowRED professional development – earn points as you participate in various learning opportunities!
- Company Wellness Program – programs and incentives for a healthier, active lifestyle! (points combined with GrowRED to be redeemed from our rewards catalog).
Here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
- Communicator – open, honest, and consistent.
- Team player – mature, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty to all employees and team members.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Learner – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally.
- Detail Oriented – doesn’t cut corners or ignore the small stuff.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years experience in software development
- 5+ years developing in Visual Studio and C#
- Experience with SQL Server, Entity Framework, LINQ, and T-SQL
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Microservice Architecture
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Web APIs
- Experience with Agile Practices
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.