- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Active
- Date Posted: 2023-09-01 01:26
Hey there! 👋 Thanks for stopping by. We’re excited that you’re considering Nussbaum as the next step in your career! To kick it off, here’s a little about who we are:
- We are Employee-Owned. All of our people receive an ownership stake in the company via our ESOP.
- We are Purpose Driven. Our goal is to make a positive impact through each interaction. Therefore, character and integrity are essential.
- We openly celebrate faith & family. We believe God owns this business and we’re just stewards for a season.
- Innovation is our thing. We’re bent on continuous improvement and crushing expectations. We aren’t afraid to try something new.
- We enjoy being at work. The transportation industry is hectic, but we do our best to have fun along the way 😊.
Does that match what you’re looking for?
Now, for those job details:
Our maintenance shop in Channahon, Illinois is growing fast! We’re hiring a Service Writer to work on the administrative side of equipment repairs: scheduling, inventory, and communicating equipment status to relevant parties across Nussbaum. We’re looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels in customer service, and can understand the needs of our drivers. Core responsibilities include:
- Manage the schedule for the shop’s maintenance/repair workload.
- Communicate with operations, drivers, and other relevant stakeholders about equipment status, scheduling, etc.
- Filing parts warranty with our various vendors.
- Monitor parts inventory, re-order stock, and receive new inventory.
- Serve as liaison between the Shop Foreman, Operations department, and drivers.
- Full-time position; Monday-Friday; 7am – 4:30pm.
- Location: Channahon Shop – 24125 West Riverside Dr, Channahon, IL 60410.
Benefits & Perks ✨
- Health, dental, & vision coverage for you + eligible dependents.
- Life & disability insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option for healthcare and childcare expenses.
- ESOP account – company-funded supplemental retirement account (on top of the 401k).
- 401(k) match.
- Paid holidays & escalating PTO.
- GrowRED Professional Development – Earn rewards points as you engage in classes, seminars, job shadows, online training, and activities with fellow employee owners!
- Company Wellness Program – includes step and weight loss incentives, gym reimbursements, and free add-on healthcare benefits. Earn reward points for engaging in a healthy, active lifestyle!
- Rewards – GrowRED + Wellness points may be redeemed for gift cards, electronics, PTO days, and more!
Here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Lifelong learner – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel.
- 1 year of customer service-related experience.
- 1 year of automotive-related experience.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.