Nussbaum is honored to once again be included in the Best Fleets to Drive For Hall of Fame, 2023!
Last year, Best Fleets launched the Hall of Fame to recognize carriers “demonstrating Top 20 performance for extended periods of time. To be eligible for the Hall of Fame, fleets must be named as a Best Fleet for 10 consecutive years, or 7 years with at least one overall award, and must continue to qualify as a Top 20 to be eligible.”
First and foremost, we want to thank our people: professional drivers, technicians, operations team, and support staff. They are the reason Nussbaum continues to stand out as a leader in the trucking industry. Each day, our employee-owners embrace a purpose-driven mindset of seeking to positively impact their world. They lead with faith and integrity. They put first things – people and family – first. Together, they’ve created a culture where people love to work – and stay for the long haul.
Above all, we honor God for His blessings on our organization. He owns this business, and we’re just stewards for a season.
We are deeply honored to stand alongside such a distinguished group of carriers, each representing the best of the best in the trucking industry! Our fellow Hall of Fame recipients include:
- Bison Transport Inc. – Winnipeg, MB
- Boyle Transportation – Billerica, MA
- Central Oregon Truck Company, Inc. – Redmond, OR
- FTC Transportation, Inc. – Oklahoma City, OK
- Grand Island Express – Grand Island, NE
- Halvor Lines, Inc. – Superior, WI
- Garner Trucking, Inc. – Findlay, OH
- TransPro Freight Systems Limited – Milton, ON
- Prime Inc. – Springfield, MO
We also want to honor C.A.T. Inc. and Chief Carriers Inc. for their Best Overall awards this year. Congratulations on your outstanding performance!