- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2022-10-17 04:47
Nussbaum is seeking a creative, self-motivated Marketing Specialist to support audio/video productions and multiple creative project areas. This may include live radio broadcasts, podcast recordings, company events, social media marketing, curating blog content, and assisting with our e-commerce site. In this role, you have an opportunity to engage drivers, customers, and fellow employees in the Nussbaum story and culture.
Our ideal candidate is engaging, charismatic, and ready to host/be on-screen talent for various audio and visual productions. They are detail-oriented and able to manage an event/production through all phases: conceptualizing, planning, scheduling, and delivery. They are skilled in creative development and enjoy bringing new ideas to life.
At Nussbaum, our vision is to be purpose-driven in everything we do. We want to positively impact our drivers, employees, customers, partners, and those we meet along the way. This means we do more than just “show up.” As employee-owners, we own our actions and take a personal stake in our company’s success. We lead with faith and integrity. We put people and family first. It’s at our core, and it’s the reason so many people love coming to work here each day. Are you ready to join us?
- Design basic structure/flow for each podcast/broadcast.
- Determine topics and guests for each podcast/broadcast episode.
- Perform pre-production interviews and planning.
- Assist in setup and live on-camera or off-camera production duties.
- Assist in planning and production of various video projects.
- Assist pre-production, in-production, and post-production as needed.
- Support video post-production process as lead audio engineer.
- Write articles for the Dashboard and Company Blog.
- Support social media post creation/ideation process.
- Interact in social media comments and help mediate discussion.
- Support weekly driver orientation process and ID Card creation/activation.
- Provide company store support, including account set-up, order placement, order fulfillment, etc.
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday; 7am-4pm (adjustable)
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Professional development opportunities
Desired Soft Skills
- Creativity and Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
Desired Hard Skills
- Project Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Visual Marketing
- Audio Recording/Editing
- Basic Video Capture/Editing
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.