- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Active
- Date Posted: 2023-02-17 07:00
Driver Development is a major focus for Nussbaum Transportation. Working with drivers to develop, grow, and maintain a safe/professional driving style all while servicing the customers is a tall task.
We are looking for a Performance Supervisor who can integrate easily into our Safety team and work closely with the team to deliver high-quality, responsive, and well communicated results and standards. This includes being able to respectfully communicate with Drivers, operations and even motorists that call in.
At Nussbaum, our vision is to be purpose-driven in everything we do. We want to make a positive impact – on our drivers, employees, customers, partners, and those we meet along the way. This means we do more than just “show up.” As employee owners, we own our actions and take a personal stake in our company’s success. We lead with faith and integrity. We put people and family first. It’s at our core, and it’s the reason so many people love coming to work here each day. Are you ready to join us?
- You will be assigned to a set of Driver Managers/Account managers eventually being responsible for 140-180 drivers and their results
- Driver Scorecards, Event Recorder Coaching, Certified RED engagement, Ongoing training, and more.
- Review Scorecard and event recorder Data for accuracy
- Involvement/support role in remedial and corrective actions pertaining to safety and performance.
- Hands on training
- Covering calls for other performance supervisors when they are gone.
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday; 7:30am-5pm
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Professional development opportunities
Desired Soft Skills
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems
- Desire for continual learning – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally
- Detail Oriented
Desired Hard Skills
- Ability to type 40+ words per minute
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and general computer skills
- Class A CDL preferred
- Experience operating a Class 8 vehicle preferred.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.